Sugar Fruit Pancakes Ingredients:
- 3-1/2 ounce butter
- 3-1/2 flour
- 3-1/2 ounce milk
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp dry blueberries
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp vanilla essence
Shireen Anwer Recipe of Sugar Fruit Pancakes:
- In a bowl, combine together milk and melted butter.
- Also add egg yolks, flour, baking powder and sugar.
- Beat well to make a smooth paste.
- Now stir in blueberries and vanilla essence.
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Add a small amount of mixture to one side of the pan.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes on each side or until golden.
- Remove pancake from frying pan.
- Sprinkle icing sugar over it.
Sugar Fruit Pancakes are ready now.
- Serve immediately.