Spicy Peanut Chicken Kabobs:
This Thai-Style Chicken Kabob recipe is unique because it features a spicy peanut butter sauce that is out of this world. Try it, you will love it.
Ready In: 30 minutes + marinating
Prep Time: 20 minutes + marinating
Grill Time: 10 minutes
Spicy Peanut Chicken Kabobs Ingredients:
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat creamy peanut butter
- 3 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 4 tsp lemon juice
- 1-1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
How to make Spicy Peanut Chicken Kabobs:
- In a small bowl, combine the peanut butter, soy sauce, lemon juice, brown sugar, coriander, cumin, salt, pepper, cayenne pepper and garlic.
- Keep aside 3 tablespoons marinade for sauce.
- Place chicken and onion in a large resealable plastic bag.
- Pour remaining marinade into the bag.
- Seal and shake to coat.
- Place in the refrigerate overnight.
- Cover and refrigerate sauce.
- Drain and discard marinade.
- Thread chicken onto 8 metal skewers.
- Preheat grill over medium heat.
- Lightly coat the grill rack with cooking spray.
- Grill chicken for 5 minutes on each side or until all juices run clear and chicken is tender.
- Brush with reserved sauce before serving.
Spicy Peanut Chicken Kabobs are ready now.
- Serve with Peanut Sauce .
Yield: 8 servings
Spicy Peanut Chicken Kabobs Nutritional Facts:
Amount Per Serving: ( 1 serving = 1 kabob)
- Calories: 94
- Fat: 3 g (1 g saturated fat)
- Cholesterol: 31 mg
- Sodium: 275 mg
- Carbohydrate: 4 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 13 g
- 2 lean meat
- 1/2 fat