This grilled corn on the cob coated in a sweet and spicy sauce will be a big hit at your next barbecue or summer cookout. Grilling the corns in this way brings out an incredible depth of flavor.
Ready In: 20 minutes
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Grill Time: 15 minutes
Smoky Grilled Corn Ingredients:
- 6 medium ears sweet corn, husks removed
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tbsp + 1-1/2 tsp butter
- 2 tbsp hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir in the honey, hot pepper sauce and garlic.
- Season with salt, paprika and pepper.
- Cook for 2 minutes or until heat through.
- Brush this mixture over the corns.
- Lightly grease the grill rack with cooking spray.
- Place corn on the grill.
- Cover and grill for 12 minutes or until sweet corns are tender. ( Turning and basting frequently with seasoned-butter mixture)
Smoky Grilled Corn is ready now.
- Serve warm with Grilled Lamb Chops.
Yield: 6 servings.
Smoky Grilled Corn Nutritional Facts:
Amount Per Serving: ( 1 serving = 1 ear of corn)
- Calories: 208
- Fat: 6 g (3 g saturated fat)
- Cholesterol: 13 mg
- Sodium: 257 mg
- Carbohydrate: 41 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 3 g