This is a delicious and fruity pasta salad. Pasta shells, fruits and a creamy dressing. That ‘s it. Simple and a crowd pleaser. Yummy!!
Ready In: 20 minutes + chilling
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Pasta Fruit Salad Ingredients:
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 large navel orange, peeled, sectioned and halved
- 1 medium apple, chopped
- 1 large firm banana, sliced
- 3 cups uncooked medium pasta shells
- 1 cup halved red grapes
- 1 cup halved green grapes
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup orange juice concentrate
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Drain and rinse in cold water.
- Place pasta and fruits in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk the yogurt and orange juice concentrate.
- Pour dressing over the salad.
- Toss gently to coat.
- Cover and chill for 4 hour to blend flavors.
Pasta Fruit Salad is ready to serve.
Yield: 10 servings.
Pasta Fruit Salad Nutritional Facts:
Amount Per Serving: ( 1 serving = 1 cup)
- Calories: 192
- Sodium: 20 mg
- Trace cholesterol
- Carbohydrate: 42 mg
- Protein: 6 gm
- Fat: 1 gm
- 2 starch
- 1 fruit.