A refreshing twist on a classic pasta salad – Creamy orange dressing has a fresh flavor that really complements the pasta, chicken and fruits. Toasted almonds add lots of crunch. Simple, Quick and Delicious!!
Ready In: 20 minutes + chilling
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Orange Pasta Salad Ingredients:
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled and cubed
- 5 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 3 cups cooked pasta
- 1-1/2 cups sliced celery
- 1 cup drained pineapple tidbits
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp orange juice concentrate
- 1-1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground mustard
- Place chicken, kiwi and pasta in a large bowl.
- Add celery, onions, pineapple and oranges.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, vegetable oil, cider vinegar, orange juice, salt and ground mustard.
- Pour dressing over the salad.
- Toss gently to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least for 2 hours or until chill.
- Just before serving, toss salad with almonds.
Orange Pasta Salad is ready to serve.
Yield: 10 servings.
Orange Pasta Salad Nutritional Facts:
Amount Per Serving: ( 1 serving = 1 cup)
- Calories: 525
- Fat: 36 g (5 g saturated fat)
- Cholesterol: 70 mg
- Sodium: 554 mg
- Carbohydrate: 26 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 25 g