Old-Fashioned Pink Lemonade:
Fresh lemon juice, sugar and water come ‘into the pink’ with chilled cranberry juice. This is a wonderfully refreshing drink.
Ready In: 10 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Old-Fashioned Pink Lemonade Ingredients:
- 9 cups water
- 2 cups fresh lemon juice
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 cup cranberry juice, chilled
- ice cubes
How to make Old-Fashioned Pink Lemonade:
- In a large pitcher, mix together sugar, water, lemon juice and cranberry juice.
- Stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Pour into chilled glasses.
- Top each glass with lemon slice.
Old-Fashioned Pink Lemonade is ready now.
- Serve chilled.
Yield: 12 servings.
Old-Fashioned Pink Lemonade Nutritional Facts:
Amount Per Serving:
- Calories: 151
- Total Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg