Lemon lovers will request this sweet and tangy poke cake again and again. Great easy recipe. Very versatile!!
Ready In: 1 hour + 30 minutes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Bake Time: 35 minutes
Lemon Pudding Poke Cake:
- 2 package (4-serving size each) lemon flavor Instant pudding
- 1 package (2-layer size) white cake mix
- 2 egg whites
- 4 cups cold milk
- 1-1/3 cups water
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Heat oven to 350 degree F.
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, eggs, water and oil.
- Beat until smooth.
- Pour batter into a 13×9-inch greased baking pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven.
- Poke holes down through cake to bottom of pan with round handle of wooden spoon.
- Place pudding mix and milk in a large bowl.
- Beat for 2 minutes or until firm.
- Pour half of the thin pudding mixture over the warm cake.
- Cover holes evenly to make stripes.
- Let remaining pudding mixture stand until slightly thickened.
- Spread thickened pudding mixture over the cake
- Place in the refrigerator for 1 hour or until set.
- Cut into 24 squares.
Lemon Pudding Poke Cake is ready now.
- Serve with Tea.
Lemon Pudding Poke Cake Nutritonal Facts:
Amount Per Serving:
- Calories: 160
- Fat : 4.5 g (Saturated fat: 1 g)
- Cholesterol: 5 mg
- Sodium: 270 mg
- Carbohydrate: 27 g
- Dietary fiber: 0 g
- Sugars: 18 g
- Protein: 3 g