Jalfrezi Chicken Ingredients:
- 1/2 kg boneless chicken, cut into small cubes
- 1/2 cup cooking oil
- 1 capsicum, cut into small cubes
- 1 onion, cut into small cubes
- 2 tomatoes, cut into small cubes
- 4 green chilies, finely chopped
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp chili sauce
- 2 tsp tomato ketchup
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper, crushed
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander leaves, finely chopped
Shireen Anwer Recipe of Jalfrezi Chicken:
- Place chicken in a large bowl.
- Add salt, chili powder, black pepper, chili sauce and tomato ketchup.
- Marinate for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a deep pan or wok.
- Add garlic paste and marinated chicken.
- Cook for 10 minutes or until chicken is tender and oil comes on top.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a frying pan.
- Add capsicum and onion.
- Stir fry for 2 minutes or until soft.
- Take it out in a plate.
- Make omelet with beaten egg, a pinch of salt and a pinch of black pepper.
- Then cut into tiny pieces.
- Now place fried vegetables and omelet pieces into the cooked chicken.
- Stir well.
- Garnish with coriander and green chilies.
Chicken Jalfrezi is ready now.
- Serve hot with Rice or Chapati.
For More ==>> Shireen Anwer Recipes