This mouthwatering grilled corn Pasta salad is so great, crunchy and satisfying no one will miss the meat – it may just outshine your entree. It’s a perfect warm weather salad. Yum Yum!!
Ready In: 45 minutes
Prep Time: 20 minutes + soaking
Grill Time: 25 minutes + cooling
Grilled Corn Pasta Salad Ingredients:
- 4 large ears sweet corn in husks
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1-1/2 cups uncooked pasta
- 1/3 cup white vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground mustard
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Peel back corn husks to within 1 inch. of bottom.
- Remove silk.
- Re-wrap corns.
- Secure with kitchen string.
- Place corn in a deep pot.
- Cover the pot with water.
- Soak for 20 minutes.
- Then drain well.
- Place corns on the grill rack.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 30 minutes or until corns are tender, turning occasionally.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions.
- Drain and rinse in cold water.
- Remove kernels from cobs.
- Place pasta and corn in a large bowl.
- Stir in the tomatoes olives and zucchini.
- In a small bowl, whisk the vinegar, olive oil, dried basil, sugar, salt, mustard powder, garlic powder and pepper.
- Mix until well combined.
- Pour dressing over the salad.
- Toss to coat evenly.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until chill.
Grilled Corn Pasta Salad is ready now.
- Serve with Seasoned Flank Steak.
Grilled Corn Pasta Salad Nutritional Facts:
Amount Per Serving:( 1 serving = 1 cup)
- Calories: 164
- Fat: 6 g (1 g saturated fat)
- Cholesterol: 0
- Sodium: 382 mg
- Carbohydrate: 27 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 5 g
- 1-1/2 starch
- 1 fat.