The Grilled Corn is a great, easy recipe for a summertime barbecue. This Grilled Corn and Pepper is an incredibly simple summer side dish. Ring Onions and peppers add fantastic flavor to the sweet ears of corn. Simple yet Flavorful!!
Ready In: 45 minutes
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Grilled Corn and Pepper Ingredients:
- 8 ears fresh corn, husked and cleaned
- 4 sweet red peppers, julienned
- 4 green peppers, julienned
- 2 red onions, sliced
- 3 cups Italian salad dressing
- Place Italian salad dressing in a large resealable bag.
- Put corn, peppers and onions into the bag.
- Seal the bag; shake to coat.
- Place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Drain and discard marinade.
- Place vegetables in a grill pan.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 25 minutes or until corn is tender, turning and basting occasionally with remaining marinade.
Grilled Corn and Peppers are ready now.
- Sere with Breaded Steaks.
Yield: 8 servings.
Grilled Corn and Peppers Nutritional Facts:
Amount Per Serving: ( 1 serving = 1 each)
- Calories: 145
- Fat: 1 g (0 saturated fat)
- Cholesterol: 0
- Sodium: 452 mg
- Carbohydrate: 33 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Protein: 4 g
- 1-1/2 starch
- 1 vegetable.