Fresh Corn Pancakes Ingredients:
- 2 fresh Corn Kernels
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1/2 cup flour
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp Butter
- a pinch of salt
How to make Fresh Corn Pancakes:
- Melt butter in a large non stick pan.
- Once melted then set aside to cool.
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs with milk.
- Add flour, baking powder, cornmeal, sugar and salt.
- Stir until all the ingredients blend.
- Heat pan then add corn in melted butter.
- Stir until well combined.
- After heating for a while, add flour batter.
- Cook for 2 minutes on each side or until it becomes golden brown.
- Repeat this process with remaining batter.
Fresh Corn Pancakes are ready to serve
- Enjoy with Corn syrup.
For More ==>> Pancakes Recipes