- 1 pound cranberries
- 8 ounces miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 can crushed pineapple with juice
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 cup unsweetened whipped cream
How to make French Cranberry Salad:
- In a food processor or blender, coarsely grind the cranberries.
- Place ground cranberries in a large bowl and stir in the marshmallows, sugar and pineapple.
- Let mixture stand overnight in the refrigerator.
- Just before serving, stir in the sliced banana and whipped cream.
- French Cranberry Salad is ready to serve.