Club Sandwich Ingredients:
- 1 cup Mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 18 slices white bread, toasted
- 12 lettuce leaves
- 6 slices cooked chicken
- 3 tomatoes, cut into 18 slices
- 12 slices of cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Club Sandwich:
- Spread mayonnaise over 1 side of each slice of toast.
- Place 1 lettuce leaf and 1 slice chicken on each of 6 toast slices.
- Cover with second slice of toast.
- Top with lettuce leaf, 3 slices tomato and 1 slices cheese.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over it.
- Cover with third slice of toast; secure with wooden picks.
- To serve, cut diagonally into triangles.
Club Sandwich is ready to serve.
- Serve with french fries and ketchup.
You Might also Like this:- Club Sandwich Recipes