Cilantro Egg Salad:
A delicious salad treat that makes a great serving during spring or summer time.
Ready In: 10 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 5 hard-cooked eggs, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 stalk celery rib, finely diced
- 4 fresh mushrooms, finely diced
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place eggs, mayonnaise, cilantro, mustard, lemon juice, lime juice, celery, and mushrooms in a medium bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir well.
Cilantro Egg Salad is ready now.
- Serve on bread or toast.
Yield: 6 servings
Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 270
- Total Fat: 26.3g
- Cholesterol: 187mg