Baked chocolate cake poked with holes is filled and frosted with instant chocolate pudding. When cut, pretty chocolaty pudding stripes are revealed inside. Even more impressive, this can even fit into your smart eating plan. Perfect for social gatherings. Yum Yum!!!
Ready In: 3 hours + 50 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Bake Time: 30 minutes
Chocolate Pudding Poke Cake Ingredients:
- 1 box milk chocolate instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 box chocolate fudge cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1-1/3 cups water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- Heat oven to 350 degree F.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cake mix, eggs, water and oil.
- Beat well.
- Pour into a greased 13×9-inch baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes or until toothpick insert near the center comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven then Poke warm cake every 1/2 inch with a fork.
- Place pudding mix and milk in a medium bowl.
- Beat for 2 minutes.
- Spread pudding mixture evenly over the cake.
- Run knife around sides of pan to loosen cake.
- Refrigerate about 2 hours or until firm and chilled.
- Top with whipped cream and toasted nuts.
Chocolate Pudding Poke Cake is ready to serve.
Chocolate Pudding Poke Cake Nutritional Facts:
Amount Per Serving: ( 1 serving = 1 slice)
- Calories: 290
- Fat: 13g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 0g)
- Cholesterol: 55mg
- Sodium: 470mg
- Carbohydrate: 38g
- Dietary Fiber: 1g
- Sugars: 22g
- Protein: 4g
- 1 Starch
- 1-1/2 Other Carbohydrate
- 2-1/2 Fat