Chili Sauce Chicken is a delicious dish with a bit of a bite. These mosit chicken thighs are marinate in chili sauce with plenty of garlic and basil. It’s also easy, fast, budget-friendly recipe. Looks yummy!!
Ready In: 2 hours + 30 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes + marinating
Grill Time: 30 minutes
Chili Sauce Chicken Ingredients:
- 8 bone-in chicken thighs
- 1 bottle (12 ounces) red chili sauce
- 10 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4-1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- Place chili sauce, chicken broth, olive oil, garlic, dried basil, salt and pepper in a large resealable plastic bag.
- Reserve 1/3 cup for basting.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Put chicken thighs into the bag.
- Seal and shake to coat.
- Place in the refrigerator for 2 hours to blend flavors.
- Drain and discard marinade from chicken.
- Place chicken on the grill rack.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 20 minutes.
- Baste with the reserved sauce.
- Turn the side off.
- Grill 10 minutes longer or until chicken is no longer in the center, basting occasionally with reserved sauce.
- Garnish with Lemon wedges.
Chili Sauce Chicken is ready now.
- Serve with Spicy Potato Wedges.
Yield: 8 servings.