An easy to make, flavorful dish – Lemon Juice adds tang, Cajun seasoning brings a kick and Sour Cream cools it all down. Serve over Rice.
Ready In: 30 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Chicken with Green Chili Sauce Ingredients:
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2/3 cup condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup canned chopped green chilies
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tbsp low fat sour cream
- 1/2 tsp Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 tsp Lemon juice
- Place chicken and Cajun seasoning in a large resealable plastic bowl.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray.
- Place chicken into the skillet.
- Cook on both sides for 5 minutes or until browned.
- In a small bowl, mix together the soup, water, chilies and lemon juice.
- Pour into the skillet.
- Stir well.
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat to medium.
- Cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until chicken is tender and all juices run clear.
- Remove from the heat.
- Stir in sour cream.
Chicken with Green Chili Sauce is ready now.
- Serve over rice.
Yield: 2 servings.
Chicken with Green Chili Sauce Nutritional Facts:
Amount Per Serving: ( 1 serving = 1 chicken breast -1/3 cup sauce & 1/2 cup rice)
- Calories: 332
- Fat: 6 g (2 g saturated fat)
- Cholesterol: 90 mg
- Sodium: 634 mg
- Carbohydrate: 32 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 33g
- 4 lean meat
- 2 starch.