Chicken Samosa Ingredients:
Ingredients For Samosa Filling:
- 250 gm chicken mince
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 4 green chilies, finely chopped
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp red chili, crushed
- 1/2 tsp all spice powder
- salt according to taste
Ingredients for Samosa Dough:
- 2 cups plain flour
- 6 tbsp ghee
- 1/2 tsp salt
- water as required
Shireen Anwer Recipe of Chicken Samosa:
To Make Samosa Filling:
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Put chicken mince in it.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Now add ginger garlic paste and cook for 2 minutes.
- Season with salt, black pepper, all spice, and crushed red pepper.
- Cook on low flame for 10 minutes or until cooked thorough.
- Remove from the heat and take it out in a bowl.
- Add coriander leaves and green chilies.
- Mix well and leave it to cool completely.
To Make Samosa Dough:
- Place flour in a bowl.
- Add ghee and salt.
- Mix well
- Now gradually add water and knead a hard dough.
- Leave it for 20-30 minutes.
- Make small balls out of the dough.
- Roll into small saucer size then spread samosa filling in the center.
- Fold one side to form into a D shape Samosa.
- Heat oil in a deep wok over medium heat.
- Deep fry samosas for 3-4 minutes or until light golden.
Chicken Samosa is ready now.
- Serve hot with Samosa Dipping Sauce.