Chicken Almond Kebab Ingredients:
- 2 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 potatoes, boiled
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 capsicum, chopped
- 1 spring onion, chopped
- 1/4 bunch parsley, chopped
- 100 gm almonds, chopped
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- salt to taste
- 1/4 cup oil, for frying
Chef Zakir Recipe of Chicken Almond Kebab:
- Boil chicken in salted water for 20 minutes or until meat is tender.
- Now cut chicken breasts into small pieces.
- Mash the potatoes.
- Mix them together.
- Now add parsley, capsicum, spring onion and lemon juice.
- Season with salt and pepper
- Mix well and make round kebabs with this mixture.
- In a small bowl, beat eggs with flour.
- Dip kebabs in the egg mixture.
- Then coat with crushed almonds.
- Heat oil in pan and shallow fry the kebabs.
Delicious Chicken Almond kebabs are ready to serve.
- Serve hot with Hot Pepper Sauce.