Baked Potato Chip Chicken is the perfect way to use those broken chips, and you can also make this recipe using crushed tortilla chips or corn chips. Chicken tenders in a seasoned coating get a final flourish of golden, crisp potato chips. This is a great recipe for gatherings with friends and family. So Yummy!!
Ready In: 50 minutes
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Baked Potato Chips Chicken Ingredients:
- 8 chicken tenders
- 3 cups crushed potato chips
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp meat tenderizer
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp butter
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Coat a 9×9-inch baking dish with melted butter.
- Place self-rising flour, garlic powder, meat tenderizer, salt, and pepper in a shallow bowl.
- Mix well.
- Place the crushed potato chips in a separate bowl.
- Pour the olive oil into a third bowl.
- Rinse the chicken tenders under cold water.
- Pat dry.
- Dip a chicken tender into olive oil then roll into the seasoned flour mixture.
- Agian dip into the olive oil.
- Then coat with crushed potato chips.
- Lay the coated chicken tender into the prepared baking dish.
- Repeat this procedure with remaining chicken tenders.
- Place the baking dish in the preheated oven.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the all juices run clear and the coating is golden brown.
- Remove from the oven.
Baked Potato Chips Chicken are ready now.
- Serve with Hot Peanut Sauce.
Yield: 8 chicken tenders.
Baked Potato Chips Chicken Nutritional Facts:
Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 414
- Total Fat: 26.5g
- Cholesterol: 35mg